Short of time? Needing a quick blast of fun and challenge? We have the solution for you.
Choose the challenge of our Gran Paradiso summit, the Tour de Gélas or a Cross border trek, or some more mellow time checking out wolves locally, or taking a short visit (you'll be back) to the Merveilles Valley.
We'll add things from time to time which take advantage of the best of our local activities, the Nice Carnaval, Menton Lemon Festival, the Alpes-Maritimes free summer concerts, local fêtes...... watch this space!
- A short hard skirmish around the Mercantour’s highest peaks
- As remote as it can get, if that's your bag!
- Enjoy great hospitality with Andrea at the Pagari refuge and good beer at the Soria Elena refuge
Season : Jul Sep
- Relish criss-crossing the great divide from the Mercantour into the Parco delle Alpi Marittime
- Magnificent views of the Mercantour massif and down to the Med
- Tuck into your just rewards – excellent home cooked food in France and Italy
Season : Jun Jul Aug Sep
Season : Jun Oct
- Bag a 4000m peak – with limited technical ability required
- Short sharp break with maximum satisfaction
- Be well fed and watered!!!
Season : Jul Sep
- Flying visit to the Mercantour’s major “draw”, & the exceptional Tende Museum
- Summer departure a delight for flora, autumn for glorious mellow Nature
- Step back in time to the mystery of Bronze Age man
Season : Jul Aug Sep
- Hone your wildlife photography skills!!
- Get up close and personal with Alpha’s Wolf Park residents
- Enjoy the thrill of the “chase” for wild wolves – a rare sight – but one lone male was seen on our last holiday
Season : Apr May Sep Oct
- Beaches – yes you Cannes.... to beasties – canis lupus
- A short sharp break to appreciate the best of the Alpes-Maritimes
- Walk, wolf watch, wander..........
Season : Feb to Nov